Monday, December 29, 2008

Trying this again!

Okay, so I've tried blogging before. It didn't work. I'm trying it again with fewer expectations this time. So first I'll tell you about myself. My name is Melissa. I'm married (to Ian) and I have two beautiful daughters, Sadie and Lena. Sadie is 2 and has about a million times more energy than I do. Lena is 8-months old and is just getting into the really fun stage (except for the teething). I'm going to school right now, taking prerequisites in a better late than never attempt to get into medical school. My only hobby (besides playing with my kids) is reading, but only because I consider shopping a vice rather than a hobby. My current wish for life is to move out of the town where I grew up and make a life for me and my family somewhere nice. This blog will basically be a bunch of completely random stuff. Whatever I'm feeling at the time, I'll write about, whether it's books or music or my kids. So I hope you enjoy it and get something out of it.

No comments: