Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break!



Okay, so by Spring Break I actually mean break from school to spend time with the girls. It's a little hard to get used to again, having relied on them going to school for so long. We had fun today though! Sadie has so much energy, Lena is learning things so fast! It's incredible!

I've been AWOL from the internet lately due to mid-terms and other school stuff, so this is my first post in a while. I haven't had time to read or anything.

Right now, I'm in the middle of two different books.
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel and Fly Me to the Moon

I'm listening to the audio book for Edgar Sawtelle and am really enjoying it, and Alyson Noel is an amazingly entertaining writer, so I'm loving Fly Me to the Moon. Well, I'm off.

(Actually, I just thought of something I could share that I've been doing. I'm learning to play the piano!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! we still need to get together.. but can you belive this weather???
So are you likeing the Piano.. I've taken lessons a couple times... It's not for me! I think its awesome for those it is for! Good Luck with all that!