Friday, April 17, 2009

Someday!

Someday I'll be back to regular blogging! I've been so busy! My baby girl turned one on the 8th and we had a party on Saturday! Of course, now she's sicker than a dog. She's very sad and pathetic and there's never anything you can do for babies these days!
I'm also trying to wrap up the semester, including crappy physics which I hate passionately! The good news is that I might get a job as a research assistant for my Chem teacher over the summer at a beautiful $12 an hour (which I could definitely use!). Well, that's it for now! I'll catch up later!

2 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

Take some time for yourself! Get through Physics! Your blog readers will wait for you. :)

Amanda Ashby said...

Your blog isn't sad - it's cool (and my fav colors are pink and green!). Fingers crossed you get the job because it sounds awesome!