Friday, June 12, 2009

Um, I Did a Bad Thing!

Okay this is one of the pictures from yesterdays books!


This is the other one (not pictured are: A Confederacy of Dunces and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society)!

This is my haul from Powells!

This one is Bookmooch and Paperbackswap!

This one was the other Hastings this week!

So Hastings had this coupon. Buy 2 get the 3rd YA book free. Big trouble. In addition to my MCAT study guide (which I will just say was far too expensive) I left the store with 14 other books! 14! And that's not to mention all the other books I've aquired in the past two weeks via Powells (yay!), more Hastings, Bookmooch, and Paperback swap! I had to take a few pictures to get all of them in!




2 comments:

Marie said...

You got lots of good books! Confederacy of Dunces is actually one of my Favs!

Liviania said...

So many books that I want to read!