Monday, February 16, 2009

TV Meme

I got this from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie who got it from Amy at My Friend Amy's Blog and so on and so forth:

1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: I'm gonna go with Alea on this and say Veronica Mars and Felicity, then Buffy, Angel, My So-Called Life

2. Name a show you can’t miss: I pretty much miss it all and catch up on the internet, but Dexter is my favorite right now.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Kristen Bell, because she's amazing!

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Rosie Perez

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: I don't do quotes, I have a hard time remembering things like that.

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Well, all the ones I really loved got canceled.

7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: CSI

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Heroes, because it's just fun!

9. Name a TV series you own: Veronica Mars, Felicity,The Office, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, My So-Called Life, Heroes, The Tudors, NCIS, CSI, Weeds, and Sex and the City. I could go on, but everyone would probably stop reading anyway!

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Milla Jovovich

11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? I love "I Jump, You Jump Jack" from the Gilmore Girls!

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: Desperate Housewives

13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? CSI: Miami

14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: Hmm...I can't think of a tv show that's ever done it.

15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Anything and everything.

16. How often do you watch TV? Most days at least an hour.

17. What’s the last TV show you watched? NCIS

18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Medical Drama

19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Buffy

20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? "I don't regret the things I've done, but those I could not do"

21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? I'll go with Alea and say Arrested Development

22. What TV show scared you the most? I used to be completely freaked out by "Are you Afraid of the Dark"

23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? The Office and Arrested Development

24. What show was cancelled too early? And easier question would be which show wasn't cancelled too early. Veronica Mars, My So-Called Life, Arrested Development

Want to play along? Just answer these questions on your blog and leave me a comment so I can come check out your answers!

1 comment:

Alea said...

I like your #3 answer better! Kristen Bell is the reason I stuck with Heroes as long as I did!