Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Found Some Time!!!

So, it's been a very long time since I've posted anything at all here.  I've been working and going to school and raising by girls and moving (twice!) and a whole long list of other things.  I finally found two seconds to sit down and update my blog.  I'm trying to get life in order and, if all goes according to plan, I'll be moving this summer.  The destination is....Seattle!!  Sadie's starting kindergarten in the fall and I'm hoping to get things figured out so I don't have to move the girls around while they're in school.  I'll be graduating in May with an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education.  I've been spending a lot of time with little ones.  Last week I even taught a drawing class!  We drew a lovely seahorse.
 Isn't he cute!  It was my very first time drawing a seahorse, and I think I did pretty well.  


Anyway, moving on.  Sadie and Lena are getting so big.  Lena will be 3 in April and, as I said, Sadie's going to start kindergarten in the fall.  They grow up way too fast!
There are my girls, cute as ever! So this is an initial post that I'm hoping will turn into a continuously posting blogger, but life happens, so I make no promises! 

No comments: