While looking around on the internet I found this little form and decided to use it for a sort of book review. It's called "write ten things about a book (plus one thing you would like to change)". I got it from the Enchanted Learning website. It's simple, so I may actually have time to do it!I just finished Shiver by Maggie Steifvater and I really enjoyed it, so I'll start with it.
1. Grace is one of the best female characters I've read about recently.
2. Sam is one of the best male characters I've read about recently.
3. The detail involved in describing the woods was impressive.
4. The plot was unique.
5. It was often hard to predict what would happen.
6. There were a lot of relateable feeling in this book. Reading it brought out a lot of emotions.
7. Shiver was very easy to read. Being really busy, I still managed to read it in a reasonable
amount of time.
8. I enjoyed the format. Going from Grace's point of view to Sam's point of view made the
story fun to read.
9. Keeping the number of characters to a minimum is a great way to help the reader connect
with the main characters.
10. It was a wonderful relationship. Seeing it develop and grow was amazing.
One thing I would like to change: I'm still trying to figure out why the Rachel character existed. She was in the story a very limited amount and it didn't seem to be a very important role.